Saturday 6 April 2013

MEMORIES REMAIN





Today I did some cleaning around the house and I found some old boxes filled with my childhood clothes. Wooow … it was like a treasure. There was the most adorable blue dress with a cute tie. It is still nice. I hope one day I would see someone special wearing it. It is a great thing to have the box to look at and see your life.  

There is one thing I really miss from my childhood. I loved watching cartoons every Saturday morning and than playing all day long. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DSx9vSKOg (that's how my mornings look like – hahhaa)
I remember Snoopy things, pillows printed with teddy bears, barbies …
All  bitter and the sweetest memories never fade away.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete